We handle a multitude of commercial law transactions each year and specialise in the following areas of commercial law work:
- Business sales and acquisitions
- Drafting bespoke Shareholders’, Joint Venture and Partnership Agreements co-ordinating with the business Accountants, pension and tax advisers and the wills lawyer of the business owner to ensure the business has proper succession planning from the outset
- Co-ordinating funding and refinancings, loans (secured and unsecured), capital injections and Investment Agreements (including Syndicate Investments and Mezzanine Finance)
- Drafting commercial contracts of all varieties
- Dealing with internal business disputes (shareholder/partnership disputes) and contentious business exits
We pride ourselves in working closely with our clients and helping to anticipate their business needs and solutions.
We are not a run of the mill law firm!
We work in partnership with you and your business from incorporation through growth to exit and your happy retirement, assisting you with all of life’s business twists-and-turns on the way there!
Additionally, as expert restructuring lawyers, we are ideally placed to assist in moments of difficulty.